You can now opt for which candles you would like in your pack.
It is so hard to choose just one or even two so I have put together a pack of the Intention candle collection for you where you get all 6 for the price of 5.
When you purchase the collection pack you receive 6 of the Intention candles that you choose. Your choices are:
Self-love | Abundance | Healing | Cleanse | Ground | Strength | Transformation |
When you choose this pack you receive your sixth candle FOR FREE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once the wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove them and place them beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once the candle is burned to the bottom of the jar do not leave burning as the wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through the candle. I try to place Botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candles unattended
- If the candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove it before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until the wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing the jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter the jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
All candle orders are hand poured to order. Items are shipped via Australia Post or Courier (both tracked) within 5-7 business days of your order being placed. As a small business, this allows time to custom pour, carefully package and ship your order. Transit time can range from 1 to 7 business days depending upon your location in Australia.
Please ensure you have entered the correct shipping address details, as we are not responsible for delivery errors due to incorrect addresses.
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with tracking advice. Please note, that whilst we will do our best to help you locate any missing parcels, we cannot accept responsibility for these once they have left our workshop.