I know that we can often feel that we do not have the strength to carry on, or that we simply don't have the ability to last the day.
Sometimes when we are growing, changing evolving, and healing it can be hard work. It can be wearing on our emotions and even on us physically.
Sometimes we need that little extra strength to make a change or decision. To cross that threshold of fear and take a leap into something new in order to grow as an individual.
We all need this at some point in our lives but sometimes it is hard for us to find it within ourselves so I created these candles with Reiki energy infused crystals so you may draw upon their strength whenever you need them most!
Smoky Quartz is the crystal used in this reiki infused candle. There is a combination of crystal points and raw natural smoky quartz.
A truly beautiful and romantic blend of oak, precious amber and musk. Sweet, spicy and deeply sensuous. Excellent hot and cold throw.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once the wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove them and place them beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once the candle is burned to the bottom of the jar do not leave burning as the wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through the candle. I try to place Botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If the candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove it before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until the wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing the jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter the jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED