What a lovely way to show appreciation for the teachers out there.
It is such a wonderful time to show them how much you appreciate the hard work that they put in during the year.
This candle was born from one of my very amazing customers daughters who wanted something special for her teachers, as it was her last year at school. She asked if I could create a teachers candle, as her and her mum loved the candles. I was more than happy to do so and so in doing so I made a few extra.
Limited numbers available. So jump in quickly to grab yours....
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove and place beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once candle is burned to bottom of jar do not leave burning as wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through candle. I try to place botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED