This is the last one of the trio in the Divine Feminine Collection.
And it is one of the most powerful.
Surrender is not to give in. It is to give over. It is to let go of trying to control the situation and just have faith that everything is working out as it is planned. (not your plan)
Surrender is not a form or weakness it shows that you have courage to trust in yourself.
This is a beautiful healing support tool to offer you guidance as you navigate your Spiritual, Self Development journey.
The energy cast within this Intention candle is one of trust, faith, kindness to self, awareness and courage.
Rose Quartz: Unconditional love and peace. Purifies heart, calms and brings self-love and acceptance. Releases unexpressed emotions and heartache. Comforts grief. Encourages self forgiveness and trust.
Blue Calcite is a very powerful stone when it comes to soothing and relaxing the emotional body. This stone is known to calm emotions and offers mental and etheric protection. Blue Calcite is very protective when it comes to one's aura, and offers very strong transmutational energies.
Orange Calcite: This crystal is very active and is known for its properties of speeding up development and growth. Orange Calcite is a spiritual stone linked to the realms of Higher Consciousness, and it will facilitate meditation or rituals designed to expand your awareness and aid your spiritual growth.
Fragrance: Coconut Cream
A delicious summer fragrance of whipped cream and coconut topped with freshly toasted coconut sprinkles
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove and place beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once candle is burned to bottom of jar do not leave burning as wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through candle. I try to place botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED