Ahhh peace. The serenity. Calm, Quiet, stillness.
These are the intentions for this Reiki infused intention candle.
Tuning in to tune out...
Use this candle for times when you need to recharge, when you need to recalibrate, feel a sense of renewal. When you need to go inward and just get really still. This is a wonderful tool for your meditation and yoga practice.
Taking time to retreat inwards to look for that inner peace. To take a breath and just be.
These times can be overwhelming and we can get caught up in the to do lists, the frantic energy, the judgement, overwhelm.
This candle was created so that you are telling the universe when you light it that you are ready to get still.
I often taught my toddlers (when I was in Early Childhood education ) the phrase. Peace begins with me.
It all starts with you. The energy cast within this Intention candle is on of Peace, Harmony, Kindness. Simplicity and stillness.
You cannot hear when there is no time for quiet. This intention candle is the guide for you to find peace. Peace within.
Selenite: Brings clarity of mind allowing to higher Angelic understanding. Calming stone installing deep peace. It pinpoints lessons and issues that are still unfinished and how to work on them. Clears confusion and helps you to see clearly. Non-judgemental is another one of its gifts.
Mica: It helps us to see ourselves as we really are and to use the reflection of others for our own growth. Calms anger, tantrums and nervous energy. Provides energy and purpose when all seems lost.
Healing – Relieves dehydration, brings a sparkle to eyes and sheen to hair. Treats insomnia.
Snow quartz: has a soft feminine energy that will balance your yin and yang energies and align your chakras.
It will facilitate alertness during tense moments and mental clarity during meditation.
Snow Quartz will teach you about discretion, patience, and discernment in both your personal and professional relationships.
It’s a gentle and soothing crystal that will also enhance your meditative experience by connecting you to your inner knowledge.
Top: pink freesia, tonka, eucalyptus
Mid: juicy fig, black currant, leafy greens
Bottom: creamy sandalwood, nude musk, cedar, black amber
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove and place beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once candle is burned to bottom of jar do not leave burning as wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through candle. I try to place botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED