Are you feeling disconnected from your roots?
We’ve all felt that way at some point. It can be hard to feel grounded and connected with nature when we live in a world of concrete, traffic jams, and deadlines. The Earth candle helps you reconnect with the energy of Gaia by grounding yourself into mother earths energies.
You will be able to connect back to your roots and bring that energy home into your body so it can heal, balance, align and root down into those earth energies. Helping to restore the connection between you and mother earth!
The intention infused in the GROUND candle is to connect you to the root chakra and back to the elements of mother earth. Each time you light this candle it will help you connect with mother nature and anchoring yourself into the energy of Gaia. You can focus on healing, balancing, aligning and rooting down into those earth energies.
Bringing that Earth energy back home to your body. Helping to align your energy from the feet up.. Helping you feel steady and secure...
Obsidian - A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. Obsidian draws out mental stress and tension. It stimulates growth on all levels, urging exploration of the unknown and opening new horizons. Brings clarity to the mind and clears confusion. Helps you to know who you truly are. Obsidian dissolves emotional blockages and ancient traumas. Promotes qualities of compassion and strength.
Classic french vanilla with a hint of cinnamon.
Beautiful woody, grounding fragrance
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once the wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove them and place them beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once the candle is burned to the bottom of the jar do not leave burning as the wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through the candle. I try to place Botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If the candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove it before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until the wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing the jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter the jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
BURN TIME: 35 hrs roughly
RECYCLE: Reuse your jar as a vase, plant a succulent, little herb garden in them.
Add cotton tips, makeup brushes, cotton face wipes, cotton wool for the bathroom.
Pens or pencils or office supplies. The possibilities are endless.
Shipping and Delivery.
All candle orders are hand-poured to order. Items are shipped via Australia Post or Courier (both tracked) within 5-7 business days of your order being placed. As a small business, this allows time to custom pour, carefully package and ship your order. Transit time can range from 1 to 7 business days depending upon your location in Australia.
Please ensure you have entered the correct shipping address details, as we are not responsible for delivery errors due to incorrect addresses.
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with tracking advice. Please note, that whilst we will do our best to help you locate any missing parcels, we cannot accept responsibility for these once they have left our workshop.