This candle was created as a gift to share with those to who you are truly grateful. What better way to share your gratitude than with a gratitude ritual Candle.
This Gratitude candle which is one of our rituals collection is to be lit each day and each day 3 things that you are grateful for are to be spoken out loud for the universe to hear.
It is also a wonderful gift for yourself if you would like to start or extend, your gratitude practice.
Gratitude has a way of shifting you to a higher frequency and you will attract much better things.
Use your candle daily in ritual to tune into the energy of gratitude.
Embedded within the gratitude candle is the desirable pieces of natural fluorite.
Fluorite is not only the stone of peace and focus but also is the stone of positivity.
Also wonderful for clearing the mind of distractions, learning and decision making.
A nice blend of neroli and orange blossom, for a white-floral fragrance with a bitter orange heart to give it depth and complexity
Top notes: Lemon, Orange, Freesia, Pineapple, Palm Leaves
Mid notes: Orange Blossom, Star Jasmin
Base notes: Coconut Milk, Sugarcane, Vanilla Orchid
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once the wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove them and place them beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once the candle is burned to the bottom of the jar do not leave burning as the wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through the candle. I try to place Botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If the candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove it before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until the wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing the jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter the jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
BURN TIME : 40 hrs roughly
RECYCLE: Reuse your jar as a vase, plant a succulent, little herb garden in them.
Add cotton tips, makeup brushes, cotton face wipes, cotton wool for the bathroom.
Pens or pencils or office supplies. The possibilities are endless.
- I will be present in every moment
- Today I will learn and grow
- I am so happy and grateful for the life I have
- I am beyond blessed that I woke up today with a roof over my head, many do not have that privilege
- I wake with new energy and optimism
- I attract people who help me meet my goals
- I am a powerful creator
- I am connected to the universe
- Peace begins in me
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I appreciate all that I have
Shipping and Delivery
All candle orders are hand-poured to order. Items are shipped via Australia Post within 3-7 business days of your order being placed. As a small business, this allows time to custom pour, carefully package and ship your order. Transit time can range from 1 to 7 business days depending upon your location in Australia.
Please ensure you have entered correct shipping address details, as we are not responsible for delivery errors due to incorrect addresses.
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with tracking advice. Please note, that whilst we will do our best to help you locate any missing parcels, we cannot accept responsibility for these once they have left our workshop.