THE PERFECT GIFT TO LET THAT SPECIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR THEM.
This candle was created as a gift idea to share with those who you are truly grateful for. What better way to share your gratitude than with a Gratitude Candle.
This GRATITUDE candle which is from Inner light collectives ritual collection, is to be lit each day and each day 3 things that you are grateful for are to be spoken out loud for the universe to hear.
It Is also a wonderful gift for yourself if you would like to start ( or extend) on your gratitude practice.
Gratitude will shift you to a higher frequency and you will attract much better things.
Embedded within the Gratitude candle is gorgeous piece/s of natural fluorite.
Fluorite not only is the stone of Peace and Focus, but also is the stone of positivity.
Also great for clearing the mind of distractions, learning and decision making.
Use your candle daily in ritual to tune into the energy of gratitude.
Fragrance: A nice blend of neroli and orange blossom, for a white-floral fragrance with a bitter orange heart to give it depth and complexity
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove and place beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once candle is burned to bottom of jar do not leave burning as wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through candle. I try to place botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED