Meaning of Abundance: An extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply:
The abundance candle is your companion to call in what it is that you seek an abundance of.
Abundance can be money and wealth but it can also be other things such as love, joy, or an abundance of what brings you those things.
This candle was created intentionally to open you up to an energetic space of receptiveness and to create a magnet like effect to what you are calling in. Remembering to focus on what it is that you are wanting, not focusing on what you don't want more of otherwise, what you focus on you will find.
Setting your intentions, being clear on what kind of abundance you call in, lighting and igniting.
- You may be building a business and want to call in more clients, more money, more opportunities to create a successful business.
- You may need to pay some bills and want to call forth the money to pay them.
- You may be wanting a holiday, a renovation, a home, to be able to make choices freely.
- You may be wanting to call in love and a nurturing relationship.
- You may want more fun in your life and are open to creating an abundance of joy in your life.
- You may want all of the above.
Choosing an Abundance Candle is your first step energetically to aligning with the energy of Abundance.
An invigorating lemon lime citrus aroma that envelops and stimulates the senses, creating a vibrantly refreshing fragrance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PURCHASING CANDLES.
- CANDLES ARE NEVER EVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Crystals within the candles may move once wax is melted if they fall towards the wick just remove and place beside your jar.
- Trim wick to 7mm to stop blackening and ensure a clean burn
- Once candle is burned to bottom of jar do not leave burning as wick may not extinguish itself.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
- Botanics within the jar will usually cover in wax and just melt through candle. I try to place botanics away from wick so just be mindful they may smoulder a little in the initial burn.
- Don’t leave candle unattended
- If candle has citrus in it it is advised to remove before burning
- Candles first burn should be burned until wax reaches the edges of the jar. Creating a memory so the candle then burns to the edges each time.
MAXIMUM SESSION BURN TIMES
Never burn a candle for longer than three hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides. Causing jar to be exposed to excessive heat which may fracture or shatter jar.
- PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
BURN TIME : 38 hrs roughly
RECYCLE : Reuse your jar as a vase, plant a succulent, little herb garden in them.
Add cotton tips, make up brushes, cotton face wipes, cotton wool for the bathroom.
Pens or pencils or office supplies. The possibilities are endless.
Shipping and Delivery
All candle orders are hand poured-to-order. Items are shipped via Australia Post or Courier (both tracked) within 5-7 business days of your order being placed. As a small business, this allows time to custom pour, carefully package and ship your order. Transit time can range from 1 to 7 business days depending upon your location in Australia.
Please ensure you have entered correct shipping address details, as we are not responsible for delivery errors due to incorrect addresses.
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with tracking advice. Please note, that whilst we will do our best to help you locate any missing parcels, we cannot accept responsibility for these once they have left our workshop.